So, I hate drinking milk but I love vanilla milkshakes (who doesn’t?). Unfortunately, my metabolism doesn’t share my affinity. Fortunately, I’ve found a loophole. It’s got almost identical texture and great flavor. I guarantee that it will satisfy your sweet tooth while causing zero slurper’s remorse.
What You Need:
- 2 Cups of your preferred type of milk
- 1 1/4 Tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract (add more to taste in small increments if you deem necessary)
- 1 1/4 Cups of ice
- 2 packets of Stevia (add more or less to taste)
What You Need To Do:
- Throw all your ingredients into your blender and get blending!
- Pour yourself a milkshake and enjoy!
You could add any other ingredients you wanted to. I’ve added bananas, coconut, unsweetened cocoa powder or strawberries in the past. A tablespoon of rainbow sprinkles would be festive… Happy drinking!